What kind of problem are you having? Select all that apply.
Pest Control in Garland
Living in Garland has been described as paradise, and unfortunately, pests seem to think so too. Last year, our city saw more than $2 million in damage caused by infestations. In addition to the property loss, pests also pose a significant risk of disease and injury to both humans and pets. We want to make sure our neighbors are safe, so we handle any pest extermination needed so that you don't have to.
Eco-Friendly Pest Treatments
Because we are locally owned, we know firsthand the challenges that our neighbors are facing, and we have a vested interest in making sure they are handled the right way. As a result, we make sure that our Dallas exterminators are equipped to solve these issues efficiently so that you and your loved ones are protected. Plus, all of our treatments are eco-friendly, so they don’t harm you, your pets, or the environment.
We Treat Inside and Outdoors
We obviously want to get rid of the pests inside your home, but pest control starts outside. Putting down treatments, blocking entrances, and steps like that can play a large role in preventing creatures from ever stepping foot inside. The combination of our interior and exterior treatments turns your home into a fortress against any unwelcome creatures.
Our exterminators specialize in handling:
- And More
Termite Treatment in Garland
It is amazing how such a tiny insect can cause such massive amounts of damage. That’s why it is important to schedule regular inspections, and to call an exterminator if you see signs of an infestation. Not sure what to look for? Common signs include:
- Wood damage.
- Wood that sounds hollow when tapped.
- Mud tubes on your home’s foundation.
- Drywall that is discolored or drooping.
- Paint that is peeling.
- Extra squeaky floorboards.
- Doors and windows that are stuck.
Tailored Treatments for Your Termite Infestations
Starting with an inspection, we come in and assess the situation and extent of the damage. Once we know what we’re working with, we offer a variety of services that are tailored to your needs. To help prevent future infestations, our termite warranties include annual inspections and treatments as needed.
Termite Warranty in Garland
Once termites make their way into your home it can be a lengthy process to remove the infestation. That’s why we offer termite warranties in Garland. Protect your home with our expert warranty and never worry about your home being a termite’s next victim.
You Can Transfer Your Treatment if You Move
Moving houses? Don’t worry, you can transfer your termite warranty with you to your new home. We won’t make you buy an entirely new one just for a new address. Learn more about how to sign up for warranties today.
Scorpion Control in Garland
With their tendency to reside in small dark places, you may not know you have scorpions living with you until your finger meets their stinger. A scorpion sting can affect the central nervous system and cause symptoms like numbness, difficulty breathing, and blurry vision. The venom poses an even larger threat to small children and pets. Scorpions are easily threatened and become aggressive quickly. You may be at an increased risk for a scorpion infestation if:
- You have noticed smaller bugs in your home. A scorpion’s primary food source comes from insects like ants, roaches, and flies. If you find those in your house, then the chances are that scorpions will follow.
- You live in a new development. As new construction disrupts a scorpion’s environment, they are more inclined to adapt to the new surroundings than they are to move on. This means that your home becomes their home too.
- You have a shady yard. Like most creatures, scorpions don’t enjoy being in harsh sunlight, and seek the shelter of trees and shrubs.
Let our expert exterminators keep you protected by removing any unwanted guests and applying preventive measures to keep them from coming back.
Rodent Control in Garland
While rodents can look cute, the problems they bring with them are not. They can cause serious damage to your home and the health of your family. These can include:
- The bacteria and allergens that are left on the surfaces they run around on, the food they get into, and their trail of droppings.
- Property damage as they chew holes and build nests. This can lead to expensive replacements, structural damage, and even more serious threats like fire hazards.
- Diseases they carry with them, including several that can become fatal.
Stop Rodents in Their Tracks
The other concern with a rodent infestation is how quickly the population can grow. In order to stop them from taking over your home, we utilize humane trapping and removal methods. Our procedures are carefully designed to be effective, but we make sure to place everything in a location where children and pets can’t accidentally get into them.